This hiring event is for both entry level and experienced oilfield drilling rig job positions. Entry level no prior experienced job positions include training. Both local and camp work available across Western Canada.
Available remote camp drilling rig job positions include following.
Precision Drilling has been a leader in providing high quality service for companies in oil and gas industry for over 60 years. They offer following benefits to their employees.
- Waived waiting period for single/family extended health and dental benefits
- Deeply discounted gear
- Paid 2-day in-house training, including subsistence for accommodation
- Employee Referral Program up to $1,000
- HSE Bonuses for all positions
- Advancement Opportunities
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Qualifications for job positions mentioned above include.
- Willingness to work in both camp and non-camp situations.
- Willing to train for entry level positions
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- At least 18 years old
- Practices and supports safety policies and procedures
- Class 5 driver’s license
- A reliable vehicle is a benefit
- Physically fit and willing to work in a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol environment
- Willingness to attend a Pre-Employment orientation
If you are interested in one of the remote camp oilfield drilling rig jobs mentioned above and willing to train, click here to apply. Then complete the application form and upload any required documents. Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.