Remote camp jobs in Manitoba and Ontario for Heavy Equipment Operators, Rock Truck Drivers, Carpenters, Drillers, and Pipelayers. Mining and construction work in remote locations in Northern Manitoba and Northern Ontario, with camp accommodations and meals provided.
- Rotational work schedule including 21 days on 7 days off
- Fly-in and fly-out travel for Rock Truck Operators
- Competitive wages and benefits package, including dental care, extended health care, RRSP matching, and vision care
- Camp accommodations with lodging and meals provided
- Opportunity to work with a reputable, family-owned company
- Emphasis on safety and community commitment
About Sigfusson Northern
Sigfusson Northern is a leading construction company specializing in general contracting and heavy civil construction. As a family-owned business, Sigfusson Northern prioritizes building strong relationships with their employees, clients, and the communities they serve. With a focus on trust, respect, integrity, and community, Sigfusson Northern has established a reputation for delivering exceptional results in Manitoba and Ontario.
- Excavator Operators
- Dozer Operators
- Grader Operators
- Rock Truck Operators
- Safely operate assigned equipment or perform specific tasks as per the position
- Conduct daily pre-trip safety inspections on equipment
- Perform general maintenance and cleaning of construction equipment
- Report incidents and near misses to the supervisor
- Prioritize safety as a top priority at all times
- Collaborate with the team to ensure efficient operations
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the respective field
- Relevant certifications and licenses as required for each position
- Ability to work day and night shifts as per project requirements
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-starting attitude and initiative-taking approach
- Physical ability to meet the demands of the position, including lifting heavy loads and standing for long periods
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the remote camp job positions in Manitoba and Ontario and meet the qualifications, please submit your resume directly to Sigfusson Northern via corresponding links.
Sigfusson Northern thank all applicants for their interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.