Are you looking for a fly in and fly out remote camp job in the mining sector of Oil Sands of Alberta? Then check out these open positions from Suncor Energy Fort Hills Oil Sands Project in Northern Alberta. They are hiring for mine primary and secondary extraction. This includes Welders, Heavy Equipment Operators, Electricians, and many more. Check below for all positions currently open and how to send in your resume. All positions include lodge style accommodations including meals and lodging at the project site in Fort Hills. Depend on the position and your location, you may qualify for company charter flights to get to work and back.
Fort Hills is a camp based work site with brand new lodge-style accommodations for contractors and employees of Suncor Energy. You’ll either fly to and from work with Sunjet, Suncor’s private airline, from one of our hubs in Western Canada or bus-in/bus-out from Fort McMurray. Flexible travel assistance may also be available to get you to and from our hubs if you live in Western Canada. Their lodges are modern, with comfortable living quarters and free, fresh meals. You’ll also enjoy Movie theater, A multi-sports/gymnasium complex available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, A games room, A golf simulator, Convenience store, Chef prepared meals, and Market-style cafeteria and more. Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including Competitive base salary and compensation programs, Attractive annual incentive program, Flexible benefits package, and Rewarding pension and savings plans. This is your chance to join a reputable company with space to grow.
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Control Room Operator, Secondary Extraction
- Co-op Student, Engineering
- Supervisor, Mine Equipment Maintenance
- Manager, Human Resources Strategic Partners, Fort Hills Operations
- Senior Advisor, Stakeholder Relations
- Team Leader, WAN and LAN
- Senior Advisor, Sustainability
- Human Resources Strategic Partner – Oil Sands
- Senior Portfolio Architect, Upstream
- Coordinator, Production
- Senior Technology Advisor, Terrestrial Closure
- Coordinator, Operations
- Supervisor, Mine Entry
- Coordinator, Asset Information Management
- Legal Counsel, Major Projects and Supply Chain Management
- Analyst, Investment Portfolio Management
- Plant Operator, Utilities
- Electrician, Maintenance Mobile Equipment
- Senior Advisor, Treasury
- Legal Counsel, Supply, Trading and Optimization
- Scheduler, Natural Gas
- Operator, Tailings
- Coordinator, Pressure Safety Valves
- Manager, Human Resources Strategic Partners
- Integration Lead, Optimization
- Integration Lead, Digital Enablement
- Integration Lead, Strategic Transformation
- Analyst, Content Discovery and Migration
- Senior Advisor, Environment
- Specialist, Health and Wellness
- Technician, Laboratory
- Advisor, Environment
- Commercial Coordinator
- Heavy Equipment Operator, Mine
- Welder, Maintenance Primary Extraction
- Lead, Finance Master Data
- Fleet Mechanic
- Co-op Student, Community Investment
- Relay Technician
- Area Manager, Mine Equipment Maintenance, Electrical
- Chief Geologist
If you are interested in applying to one of the positions mentioned above, click here to submit your resume and other documents. Then select the position you are interested in and complete the application. Job positions at the Suncor Fort Hills Oil Sands Project are highly in demand and will fill quickly. Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our Exclusive and Private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career!
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.
Looking for latest information on obtaining a job at Peace River Site C Project? Click here.
JV Driver is hiring for over 200 workers for the summer. Includes camp and fly in/fly out transportation. Click here.