Immediate hiring remote camp cleaners and janitors for worker remote camp accommodations facility at the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Mine Project in Ontario. This opportunity offers a 14/14 work rotation with 10-hour workdays, ensuring a balanced work-life experience. Successful candidates will play a vital role in maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the remote camp accommodations facility for the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Mine Project construction near Gogama, ON.
- 14 days on and 14 days off work rotations
- 10-hour workdays for a balanced work-life experience
- Meal provisions include bagged lunches and sit-down breakfast and supper
- Comfortable dormitory-style accommodations with a small gym
- Employee transportation provided via bus from Timmins or Sudbury to the mine site
- Room and board provided by the employer
As a remote Camp Cleaner or Janitor at the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Mine Project, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing general cleaning duties in both office and camp settings.
- Ensuring thorough disinfection and sanitization of all surfaces.
- Conducting tasks such as sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing floors.
- Maintaining office cleanliness and emptying trash containers.
- Implementing detailed cleaning procedures following COVID-19 protocols.
- Updating and maintaining cleaning logs as required.
- Cleaning and maintaining washrooms.
- Fulfilling any other duties as assigned.
To be eligible for these remote camp job positions in Ontario at the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Mine Project, you should possess:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a COVID and/or Office Cleaner.
- Previous experience in a camp and office setting is considered an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others.
Other Requirements for the remote camp janitors and cleaners include:
- A G Class Driver’s license with a clean driving record (an abstract will be required if hired).
- Familiarity with OHSA regulations and a commitment to complying with the site Safety plan and rules.
IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project:
The IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project is a significant endeavor in the gold mining industry, located in the District of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. Situated approximately 25 km southwest of Gogama, 125 km southwest of Timmins, and 175 km northwest of Sudbury, this project is accessible year-round via Highway 144. It is operated as a joint venture, with IAMGOLD holding 60% ownership and Sumitomo Metal Mining holding 40%.
Flying Post Camp and Logistics is a reputable company based in Sudbury and Timmins, specializing in constructing remote workforce housing, modular accommodations, and site services for the remote work camp industry. FPCL is actively involved in completing the construction project for the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project.
If you are interested in a Camp Cleaner or Janitor position for the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Mining Project with Flying Post Camp and Logistics, please follow the corresponding links to submit your application.
Note that due to the high volume of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.