This is a great opportunity for those who are less experienced and new to remote camp jobs. Remote camp attendant and housekeeper positions are available at Suncor Fort Hills Mount Logan Lodge. Remote camp accommodations and fly in fly out transportation available.
Dexterra Group has been serving their clients in oilsands of Canada for over 75 years. They offer great compensation, benefits including retirement, and opportunity to advance your career within the company.
Dexterra Group is looking for camp attendants and housekeepers to fill vacancies in Mount Logan Lodge at Suncor Fort Hills. Remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging. They also provide fly in fly out transportation through their charter jets.
- Camp attendants
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full housekeeping services in guest rooms and hallways.
- Making the beds and changing linen weekly; or as needed.
- Vacuuming and dusting all room furniture blinds including hallways.
- Washing, scrubbing and sanitizing bathroom, windows and mirrors.
- Emptying garbage from all sleeping areas including trash
- You have a minimum 3 months’ janitorial and/or housekeeping experience
- You must have or willing to complete CSTS-2020 and CSO Training
- You have knowledge of standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products and equipment
- Ideally, you have related experience in remote lodge setting or hotel/institutional environment; Commercial cleaning experience considered an asset
- You are fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability and desire to work independently with minimal supervision and as a team player
- You are able to stand for a long period of time and lift up to 35 pounds
What Dexterra Group Offers
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance with a 4 days on /3 days off rotation.
- Extended health and dental benefits that are fully covered.
- Fly in and fly out transportation from hubs in Edmonton and Calgary
- Weekly Travel Stipend
- Remote camp accommodations including Lodging and Meals
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying as a remote camp attendant or housekeeper, you must already have or willing to complete CSTS-2020 and CSO Training prior to your employment. If you’d like more information regarding this requirement, please contact for assistance. If you are interested in applying, please click here or here.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.