Over 100 mining and construction job positions need to be filled immediately for the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Mine Project in Ontario. All trades, technicians, operators, controllers, and more. Great pay and benefits along with remote camp accommodations.
- Over 100 positions available for immediate filling
- Variety of roles including operators, technicians, controllers, trades, and more
- Lucrative compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Enjoy remote camp accommodations during your work rotation
- Collaborate on a significant open pit gold mining project construction
The Côté Gold Project, being constructed near Gogama in northern Ontario, Canada, stands as a joint venture between IAMGOLD and Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd. This large scale open pit gold mining project is expected to yield over 6 million ounces of gold throughout its 18-year mine life. The construction phase began in September 2020, aiming to create over 1000 mining jobs in Ontario.
IAMGOLD is currently looking for following mining jobs for the Côté Gold Project in Ontario.
- Autonomous Command Pit Controller
- Autonomous Hardware and Radio Technician
- Autonomous System Command Builder
- Autonomous System Command Controller
- Camp Supervisor
- Chief Engineer Mine
- Chief Engineer, Mine Maintenance
- Drill Operator
- Electrical & Instrumentation Planner
- Electrical Engineer
- Environmental Technologist
- Geology Field Technician
- Instrumentation Technician
- Lead Engineer, Mine Maintenance
- Manager, Mill Operations
- Metallurgical Technician
- Mill Maintenance Engineer
- Mill Operators
- Millwright, Lubrification Technician
- Mine Maintenance Engineer
- Mine Maintenance Planner
- Occupational Health Nurse
- OT Specialist
- Process Control Technician
- Reliability Technician
- Senior Metallurgist
- Senior Mill Maintenance Engineer
- Senior Refiner
- Senior Supervisor, Projects
- Superintendent, Projects
- Supervisor, Mine Maintenance
- Supervisor, Projects
- Technical Security Specialist
If you are interested in one of the job positions listed for the construction of the IAMGOLD Côté Gold Project in Ontario, click here to select the position and submit an application. Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.