Aramark is now hiring for kitchen cook position in Fort McMurray, Alberta. This is one of the most demanded Fort McMurray Camp Jobs. You must be a team player with positive attitude. You must perform variety of cooking tasks with willingness to adopt. You must also have good judgment and being able to make decisions in absence of a supervisor. Willingness to follow established procedures, menus, recipes, and standers is a must.
- A minimum of two years of experience
- Culinary training
- Food Safe Handling Certificate (within last six months)
- Good knowledge of safe food handling and sanitation
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work and learn quickly.
- Understanding of various food allergies and intolerance
- Great personal, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 20 lbs
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must Pass Background Check
If you interested, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org