Seabee Gold Mine is hiring in Northern Saskatchewan for their gold mining operations. Mining operations at Seabee Gold Mine is fly in and fly out based. Camp job positions include miners, truck operators, cooks, technicians, drillers, and more.
The Seabee Gold Mine is a high-grade underground gold mine located in northern Saskatchewan, Canada. The mine is operated by SSR Mining, Inc. and has been in production. The mine is known for its high-grade gold deposits, making it one of the most profitable gold mines in the region. The mine’s operations include drilling, blasting, loading and hauling ore and waste, milling and cyanide leaching, and gold recovery. In 2022, SSR Mining’s acquisition of Taiga Gold expanded its existing mining platform at Seabee.
Following fly in and fly out mining camp jobs in Saskatchewan are listed directly by the employer, SSR Mining.
- Truck Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Temporary Camp Worker 2 – Requirements and apply.
- Cook 2 – Requirements and apply.
- Site Services, Supervisor (Heavy Equipment) – Requirements and apply.
- Temporary Journeyperson Plumber – Requirements and apply.
- Bolter – Requirements and apply.
- Maintenance Planner – Requirements and apply.
- Temporary Core Technician – Requirements and apply.
- Diamond Driller – Requirements and apply.
- Construction Miner – Requirements and apply.
If you are interested in applying to one of the remote camp mining jobs at the Seabee Gold Mine in Saskatchewan with flights, follow corresponding links to the job position you are interested in. Note that only applicants who meet minimum requirements will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.