Looking for oilfield remote camp driving jobs in Fort McMurray, Alberta? Then check out this opportunity to work as a Bus Driver for CNRL Horizon Site in Fort McMurray, Alberta. This also includes full camp accommodations including meals and lodging while at your work rotation. For those who are from Edmonton and Calgary, flights to/from Fort McMurray, Alberta will be provided by the company. Great pay and benefits. Current pay rate is $31.18/hour with guaranteed 8 hour work days! You will be working 6 days on and 1 day off work rotation. The Company, First Canada is our nations largest provider of bus transportation. Now this is your chance to join a company with great reputation and space to grow.
- Ensure that Safety is the number one priority;
- Enjoy interacting with the public and deliver the best customer service at all times with a strong commitment to excellence;
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor;
- Drive one of several different coach/buses or company non-revenue vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the contracted service area within a daily assigned time schedule;
- Maintain the appearance of the interior of the bus;
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required;
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all accidents, and communicate with dispatch as required;
- Assumes any and all other duties assigned.
- A valid Class 2 Driver’s Licence with air brake endorsement;
- Minimum 2 years of Class 2 Driving experience;
- CSTS-09 Course;
- A willingness to work a variety of shifts;
- A 5 year clean, “No Contraventions” Driver’s Abstract with zero demerits;
- To be able to pass background check;
- To be able to pass drug and alcohol testing.
If you are interested in applying as a remote camp Bus Driver, click here to fill out an application and submit your resume. Please note that only selected candidates who meet requirements listed above will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our Exclusive and Private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career!
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.