Remote camp jobs in Alberta’s oilfield for Class 1/3 Combo Vac, Body Job Vac and Water Truck Operators for long-term, steady remote camp positions west of Cold Lake, AB. With a 14 days on and 7 days off shift schedule and accommodations provided, this is your chance to join a reputable company and secure a financially rewarding career in the oil and gas industry.
- Remote camp accommodations
- Long-term steady work in the oil and gas sector
- 14/7 shift schedule for optimal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Available camp job positions include the following types of operators.
- Vac Truck Operators, Combo Vac, Semi Vac
- Water Truck Operators, Semi Tanker
To be considered for one of the camp jobs mentioned above, candidates should possess the following.
- 3+ years of experience operating Vac, Combo Vac, Water Truck, Semi Tanker, Semi-Vac
- Experience running pressure equipment is a valuable asset
- Previous experience working in a SAGD (Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage) environment is advantageous
- Proficiency in equipment maintenance
- Commitment to adhering to accurate procedures in the field
- Experience with service rig work, plant, and field tasks
- Valid certifications including CSTS, H2S Alive, First Aid & TDG
- Additional certifications such as Confined Space, Fall Arrest & Ground Disturbance are beneficial
- Valid Class 1 or Class 3 driver’s license
- Submission of a 5-year commercial drivers abstract along with the resume
- Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork
- Participation in pre-job hazard assessments and inspections
- Additional experience operating pressure trucks and Hydro vac equipment is highly valuable
- Successful completion of A&D (Alcohol and Drug) pre-screening before starting work
Employer – CoMec Energy Services
CoMec Energy Services is a reputable company in the oil and gas industry, known for its expertise and commitment to excellence. With a strong presence in Alberta’s oilfields, CoMec Energy Services provides a wide range of services, including fluid hauling, combo vac operations, and water truck services. It is majority owned by the Cold Lake First Nations, demonstrating a strong commitment to Indigenous participation and economic development. The company is managed by Genmec ACL, a trusted management firm with expertise in the energy industry. Together, they bring a combination of industry knowledge, cultural understanding, and sustainable practices to their operations in Alberta.
How to Apply
If you are interested in one of the remote camp job positions for the vac truck operator position with CoMec Energy Services in Cold Lake, Alberta, please submit your resume and required documents, including the 5-year commercial drivers abstract, through their online application platform via here.
Note that only selected applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted for further consideration by the company.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.