Remote camp mining, earthworks, and construction jobs in Northwest Territories. This includes various heavy equipment positions, labourers, mechanics, and more. Longer work rotations (up to 4 weeks) available for some positions. Remote camp accommodations and flights provided for many of these positions.
The employer, Nuna Group of Companies or Nuna Logistics, is the largest intuit owned mining, earthworks, and heavy civil construction contractor in Canada. They are looking for workers to fill positions at their site near Norman Wells, Northwest Territories.
General work rotation is two weeks on and two weeks off with some position requiring four weeks on and two weeks off rotation. You will be working 12 hour work days which will include overtime pay.
These are remote camp jobs which will require you to stay at the camp during your work rotation. Work will be primarily outdoor with heavy weather conditions at times.
Available remote camp fly in and fly out jobs in Northwest Territories include the following job positions.
- Water Truck Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Finish Dozer Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Finish Excavator Operator – Requirements and apply.
- General Application – Winter Road Projects – Requirements and apply.
- Janitor – Requirements and apply.
- Labourer – Requirements and apply.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic – Requirements and apply.
- Multi-purpose Equipment Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Multi-purpose Equipment Operator 2 – Requirements and apply.
- Safety Coordinator – Requirements and apply.
- Fuel and Lube Technician – Requirements and apply.
- Survey Assistant – Requirements and apply.
- Surveyor – Requirements and apply.
- Tandem Dump Truck and Trailer Driver – Requirements and apply.
If you are interested in applying for one of the camp jobs in NT listed above with Nuna Group of Companies, follow the corresponding links above to apply directly with the employer. Note that only selected applicants who meet general requirements will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.