Remote camp jobs in Alberta with covered flights and accommodations. The Kearl Oil Sands project, a major oil extraction operation in northeastern Alberta, has immediate openings for heavy equipment operators, welders, mechanics, and more. Industry competitive pay rates, a comprehensive benefits package, and a 14/14 work rotation that includes covered flights and full remote camp accommodations.
- Work rotation of 14 days on and 14 days off
- Fly-in and fly-out transportation provided to and from Edmonton or Calgary
- Convenient bus transportation available from Fort McMurray to the worksite before and after each rotation
- Competitive pay structure with attractive benefits, including vacation and statutory holiday pay, night shift premium, and more
- Membership with one of North America’s largest IUOE locals – International Union of Operating Engineers Local 955
- Benefits and pension eligibility after 400 hours worked, including medical and dental coverage
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided (except CSA certified steel-toed boots)
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Following fly in and fly out remote camp jobs are currently available at the Kearl Oil Sands project.
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Excavator Operators – $56.51/hour
- Dozer Operators – $53.86/hour
- Off-Road Mechanic – $51.20/hour
- Welder with Truck – $56.70/hour
- Maintenance Yardperson – $46.96/hour
- Warehouse Person – $46.96/hour
- Heavy Duty Mechanic – $62.36/hour
Kearl Oil Sands Project:
Located in the Athabasca region of northeastern Alberta, the Kearl Oil Sands project is one of Canada’s largest oil sands operations. It’s operated by Imperial Oil, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil, and employs open-pit mining techniques to extract bitumen, a heavy crude oil mixed with sand. Advanced technologies are used to efficiently recover and process the bitumen into synthetic crude oil. The project plays a significant role in Canada’s oil production and energy sector.
North American Construction Group (NACG) is a leading provider of heavy construction and mining services in Canada. NACG specializes in a wide range of projects, including resource development, industrial construction, earthworks, mine construction, open-pit mining, reclamation, and environmental services. Safety, environmental stewardship, and exceptional client outcomes are at the forefront of NACG’s operations.
If you’re interested in one of the fly in and fly out remote camp jobs at the Kearl Oil Sands project, please submit your application directly through North American Construction Group (NACG), using the corresponding links.
- Excavator Operators
- Dozer Operators
- Off-Road Mechanics
- Welders with Truck
- Maintenance Yardperson
- Warehouse Persons
- Heavy Duty Mechanics
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.