Remote camp fly in and fly out jobs in Alberta’s oil sands. Immediate openings for heavy equipment operators, mechanics, technicians, welders, and more at the Kearl Oil Sands Project. Join a dynamic team and enjoy competitive pay rates, attractive benefits, and a 14-day on, 14-day off work rotation with remote camp accommodations and flights covered from major flight hubs to Fort McMurray, AB.
- 14 days on and 14 days off work rotation
- 12-hour work days with 11.5 hours paid
- Fly-in and fly-out transportation provided to and from Edmonton or Calgary
- Bus transportation available from Fort McMurray
- Competitive pay structure with additional benefits, including vacation and statutory holiday pay, night shift premium, and more
- Membership with the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 955
- Benefits and pension eligibility after 400 hours worked, including medical and dental coverage
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, except for CSA certified steel-toed boots
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Following remote camp fly in and fly out jobs are currently available at the Kearl Oil Sands project with American Construction Group (NACG).
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- D11 Dozer Operators – $53.86/hr
- Haul Truck Operators – $41.79/hr
- Heavy Duty Mechanics – $62.95/hr
- Off Road Mechanics – $58.15/hr
- Steamers – $35.15/hr
- Maintenance Yardperson – $47.41/hr
- Tire Technicians – $47.41-$58.51/hr
- Welders – $61.87/hr
Kearl Oil Sands Project
The Kearl Oil Sands Project, located in northeastern Alberta’s Athabasca region, is one of Canada’s largest oil sands operations. Imperial Oil, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil, operates this project, utilizing open-pit mining techniques to extract bitumen—a heavy crude oil blended with sand. Advanced technologies are employed to efficiently recover and process bitumen into synthetic crude oil, making a significant contribution to Canada’s oil production and energy sector.
North American Construction Group (NACG) is a renowned provider of heavy construction and mining services across Canada. NACG specializes in various projects, including resource development, industrial construction, earthworks, mine construction, open-pit mining, reclamation, and environmental services. At the core of NACG’s operations are unwavering commitments to safety, environmental stewardship, and delivering exceptional outcomes for clients.
If you are interested in one of these remote camp jobs in Alberta at the Kearl Oil Sands project with flights and camp accommodations provided, please submit your application directly through North American Construction Group (NACG) using the corresponding links.
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of the hiring process.