Ready for an exciting career in the heart of Alberta’s Oil Sands? Then check out these Remote Camp Security Guard Jobs in Fort McMurray, Alberta. These positions comes with full camp accommodations including meals and lodging. And for trasnpotation, you will be flying in and flying out to Fort McMurray, AB from Edmonton or Calgary hubs. There are over 5 positions currently open. The deadline to apply is August 13th. As a Camp Security Guard, you will be responsible for knowing and demonstrating policies, procedures, rules, and regulations throughout the work site. You must also be familiar with the radio operating systems. At the job, you will perform foot patrol rounds, guardhouse monitoring, CCTV monitoring, access control, emergency respond, etc. The company, G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd offers High Wages, Free Uniforms, Health and Dental Benefits, Continuous Learning Environment, and Fly in/Fly Out from Edmonton and Calgary to Remote Location, with accommodation included.
- Must have a valid Alberta Security Guard License
- Valid Full Class 5 Driver’s licence, and provide a clean Driver’s Abstract
- Candidate must hold a valid certifications required by site including but not limited to: OSSA, H2S, CSTS, and First Aid level C, G4S may be willing to train the right person for the position.
- Ability to walk, sit, or stand for extended periods of time in all weather conditions by day and by night
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum High School Graduate or Equivalent
If you are interested in applying as a Remote Camp Security Guard, click here to submit your resume and other documents. Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process. G4S Secure Solutions Canada is an inclusive and equitable employer and encourage applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.