Are you looking for Remote Camp Security Guard position in Oilfields of Alberta and British Columbia? Then check out these Camp Security Guard vacancies from All Peace Protection. They are looking to fill Camp Security Guard positions in Grande Prairie, Alberta and Fort St. John, British Columbia. They are one of the oldest security company serving oilfields for over 20 years. For those who get hired, All Peace Protections offers incentive package with bonuses included. You will receive benefits for full-time employees after probation period have been completed.
You must meet following requirements before sending in your resume.
- Must hold a valid Alberta Security Licence
- Must hold a valid Class 5 Drivers Licence
- Able to work 2 week on, 2 week off rotations
- Demonstrated attributes in decision making, delegation, planning, organizing, problem solving, report writing, incident reporting
- Able to work in both a team and individually
- Holds the following certification
- Standard First Aid
- Valid H2S
- Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector
If you are interested in applying Remote Camp Security Guard positions mentioned above, please send your resume and other documents via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 780-538-1286. You must be pass a Drug and Alcohol test before being hired. Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Looking for Site C information? Click here for Peace River Site C available Jobs and Departments to contact.
Interested in Ekati Diamond Mine jobs? Now hiring Equipment Operators (Haul Trucks & Support), Pipefitters, Labourers, & More. Click here.
Red Chris Mine information can be found by clicking here.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.