This is a great opportunity for remote camp job seekers in Labrador with fly in and fly out transportation. Voisey’s Bay mine is hiring for underground mining equipment operators and various technicians for their mining operations on two week rotations.
Voisey’s Bay mine is an open pit mine and concentrator in Labrador, Canada operating since 2005. This mine mainly produces nickel-cobalt-copper concentrate and copper concentrate.
Vale, one of the global leaders in producing nickel and iron ore is currently operating at Voisey’s Bay mine. They have been operating in Canada for the last 100 years and employee over 6000 workers across their mining operations in Manitoba, Ontario, Newfoundland, and Labrador. Vale’s global workforce is over 125,000 which spans over 30 countries.
Voisey’s Bay mine operation is the only fly in and fly out mining operations conducted by Vale. General work rotation is consisting of two weeks of work followed by two weeks of rest and travel.
Available remote camp fly in and fly out mining jobs at Voisey’s Bay mine include following positions.
- Underground Mine Operator 1 – Requirements and apply.
- Underground Mine Operator 2 – Requirements and apply.
- Underground Mine Operator 3 – Requirements and apply.
- Underground Mine Operator 4 – Requirements and apply.
- Sample Preparation Technician – Requirements and apply.
- Warehouse Technician – Requirements and apply.
- Geologist – Requirements and apply.
- Geoscience Coordinator – Requirements and apply.
General employee benefits offered at Vale include following.
- Industry competitive wages and on site premiums
- Annual Employee Bonus
- Pension and Insurances
- Paid leaves
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Employee family assistance program
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Online training and career development opportunities
If you are interested in applying to one of the remote camp fly in and fly out jobs at Voisey’s Bay mine in Labrador with Vale, follow links above to apply directly with the company. Note that only selected applicants who meet required qualification and experience will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.