Fly in and fly out remote camp jobs in Alberta for the Suncor Fort Hills Oil Sands Mining Operation. Great pay and benefits.
- 14 days on 7 days off work rotation including days and nights
- Get paid for 11.5 hours a day (overtime after 8 hours a day or 44 hours a week)
- Remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging
- Flights provided from Edmonton and Calgary
- Bus transportation from and to Fort McMurray
- Required to join the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 955
- Must be able to successfully pass,
- Breath Alcohol Test
- Urine Drug Test
- Fitness-to-Work Assessment
- Audiometric Testing
- Vision Screening
- Criminal Record Check
Following fly in and fly out remote camp jobs in Fort Hills are currently available along with their hourly pay rates.
- Warehouse Person/Receiver – Up to $43.49 per hour
- Parts Technician – Up to $49.84/hr
- Labourers – Up to $32.34 per hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Articulating Truck – Up to $43.90 per hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Dozer – Up to $52.30 per hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Excavator – Up to $52.30 per hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Grader – Up to $49.84 per hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Haul Truck – Up to $47.46 per hour
Suncor Fort Hills Oil Sands
Suncor Fort Hills Mining Operation is a major oil sands mining project located in the Athabasca region of Alberta, Canada, situated approximately 90 kilometres north of Fort McMurray. It operates as an open-pit truck and shovel mine, employing advanced mining techniques to extract oil sands resources. With its extensive reserves and efficient extraction methods, the Fort Hills operation has a remarkable life expectancy of around 50 years based on existing mine plans. Suncor, a leading energy company, is dedicated to responsible resource development and sustainable operations, ensuring the protection of the environment and the well-being of local communities.
Employer – North American Construction Group (NACG)
North American Construction Group (NACG) is a leading provider of heavy construction and mining services in Canada. The company specializes in providing services to the resource development and industrial construction sectors. NACG offers a wide range of services, including earthworks, mine construction, open-pit mining, tailings and reclamation, and environmental services. They have a strong presence in Western Canada’s oil sands region and have expanded their operations to include projects across the United States. NACG is known for its commitment to safety, environmental stewardship, and delivering high-quality results to their clients. With a dedicated workforce and a track record of successful projects, NACG continues to play a significant role in the construction and mining industries in North America.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to one of the fly in and fly out remote camp jobs in Alberta at the Suncor Fort Hills Oil Sands, follow the corresponding links to apply directly with the employer, North American Construction Group (NACG).
Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.