Oilfield Operators and Drivers
Are you looking for remote camp jobs in the oilfields of northern Alberta with fly in and fly out transportation and full remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging? Then check out these open positions from Mad Oilfield Solutions. At the moment, they are looking for oilfield Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Trainers, and more to fill up vacancy positions in Lac La Biche, Alberta and few other places in Northern Alberta. Rotations are bit longer: 20 days on and 10 days off. Salary ranges from $50,000 to $120,000 a year based on your prior experience in the oilfield.
With over 33 years of experience in the field of fluid handling, Mad Oilfield Solutions is one of the top oilfield services companies in Alberta. They are based out of Lac La Biche and a satellite office in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Flights (fly in and fly out transportation) and full camp accommodations including meals and lodging available with all positions. Great pay and benefits.
- Class 1 Drivers
- Oilfield Operators
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience operating one or more of the following considered an asset: Semi Units, Combo Units,
- Hydro Vacs, Body Vacs, Sour Seal, Tankers & Super b’s.
- Experience in trucking industry.
- Valid Class 1 driver’s license.
- Clean commercial abstract.
- Certification and/or training required: First Aid, H2S, CSTS, and OSSA Fall Protection & OSSA Confined Space.
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and safety and Alberta driving regulations.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying to one of the positions mentioned above in this post, click here to fill out an online application. Then send in your resume, cover letter, references, 5 year drivers abstract, and training/certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only selected applicants who meet all the requirements will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.