Are you looking for flexible work options, supplemental income, or an entry point into industries like oil, gas, power generation, mining, construction, and other sectors? Your search ends here. Entry Level Technicians, Labourers, Drivers, and other positions are available for various industrial projects across British Columbia. No prior experience necessary as extensive internal training will be provided. Travel and living out allowance (LOA) provided based on the project.
- Entry-level positions available
- No prior experience required; internal training will be provided
- Travel accommodations
- Living out allowance (LOA)
- 8-12 hour shifts with overtime opportunities
Available oil, gas, power generation, mining, and construction job opportunities in British Columbia include the following positions.
- Safety Watch
- AQ Tech
- Heavy Labourers
- General Labourers
- Equipment Technicians
- Loss Protection
- Traffic Control
- Industrial Labourers
- Industrial Cleaners
- Lead Hand
- OFA 2 and 3
- PCP (Primary Care Paramedic)
- Rope and Rescue
In order to qualify, you must have met the following requirements.
- Physical fitness to perform heavy labourer tasks and stand for extended periods
- Willingness to work in various weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors
- Proficiency in English (reading and writing)
- Clear radio communication skills in English
- Personal cellphone and basic computer knowledge
- Ankle-covering steel-toed boots (other PPE will be provided)
- Clean-shaven appearance (respiratory protective masks may be required)
- Valid OFA 1/Standard First Aid or equipment operator certificate (considered an asset)
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record (considered an asset)
IRWIN’S Safety is a leading safety solutions provider, recognized for its innovation and commitment to ensuring the safety of workers across various industries in Alberta and British Columbia. With a diverse range of services, IRWIN’S Safety offers expertise in Rope & Rescue, Industrial Laboure & Cleaning, Turnarounds & Shutdowns, Industrial Fire Fighting, Medical Services, Loss Prevention, and Safety Training.
Industries they serve include the following.
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Mining & Metals
- Petrochemicals and Plastics
- First Nations
- Forest Products
- Industrial Construction
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Food, Beverages, and Cannabis
- Retail Sales
- Service Providers
- Clean Energy
- Commercial Construction
- Asset Management
- Steel Production
- Health Services
If you are interested in applying to one of the positions mentioned above in British Columbia with Irwin Safety, follow the corresponding link to apply.
Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.