Looking for a well paying mining and earthworks jobs in Nunavut with commercial flights and remote camp accommodations? Nuna Logistics is hiring for over 50 positions for their mine site in Nunavut.
The Nuna Group of Companies is Canada’s largest intuit owned heavy civil construction, earthworks, and mine construction. This is your chance to work for a company with a great reputation and room to advance your career withing the mining and construction industry.
In order to qualify for one of the fly in and fly out remote camp mining jobs in Nunavut with Nuna, you must be,
- At least 18 years of age
- Previous work experience in the role you applying for
- Must be willing to work outside in various weather conditions
- Must be able to work 3 weeks at a time
Available fly in and fly out remote camp jobs in Nunavut with Nuna Group of Companies include the following positions.
- Heavy Equipment Operators (Dozers, Excavator and Grader)
- 730 & 740 Rock Truck Operators
- Crusher Operators
- Crusher Loader Operators (980’s)
What They Offer
The Nuna Group of Companies offer following benefits to their remote camp workers in Nunavut.
- 3 weeks on 3 weeks off work rotation with 12 hour work days
- Industry competitive wages with overtime pay
- Employee recognition program
- Commercial flights
- Remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging
How to Apply
If you are interested in one of the fly in and fly out remote camp mining jobs in Nunavut with the Nuna Group of Companies, click here to apply directly with them. Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.