Fly in and fly out remote camp mining jobs in Nunavut at the Meadowbank Gold Mine Complex. Heavy equipment operators, technicians, kitchen and housekeeping positions. Two week rotations with flights and camp accommodations.
Meadowbank Gold Mine is a large scale gold mining operation located north of Baker Lake in Nunavut, Canada. It is owned and operated by Agnico Eagle Mines Limited, a Canadian-based gold producer with mines located throughout the Americas. The Meadowbank mine has been in operation since 2010 and has produced over 2.3 million ounces of gold to date. The mine is an open-pit operation with over 500 mine workers.
These are fly in and fly out remote camp mining jobs in Nunavut. The work rotation is 14 days on and 14 days off.
Agnico Eagle Mines provide full remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging to it’s employees. They also provide charter flights to and from the Meadowbank Gold Mine and cover other travel related expenses depending on your location.
Available fly in and fly out remote camp jobs in Nunavut at the Meadowbank Gold Mine include the following positions.
- Heavy Equipment Operator – requirements and apply.
- Housekeeper/Janitor – requirements and apply.
- Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher – requirements and apply.
- Housekeeping Supervisor – requirements and apply.
- Maintenance Supervisor – requirements and apply.
- Underground Trainee – requirements and apply.
- Human Resources Agent – requirements and apply.
- Process Plant Supervisor – requirements and apply.
- Underground Mine Supervisor – requirements and apply.
- Telecommunication Technician – requirements and apply.
If you are interested in applying to one of the fly in and fly out remote camp mining jobs in Nunavut at the Meadowbank Gold Mine, follow the links above to apply directly with the employer, Agnico Eagle Mines.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.