Lakeshore Contracting Fly In & Fly Out Camp Jobs
Lakeshore Contracting is hiring for labourers, drivers, and equipment operators for a camp based project near Fort McMurray, AB. Positions include full camp accommodations including meals and lodging during your work rotation plus flights in and out from Fort McMurray, AB. For labourer positions the rotation is 14 days on and 7 days off. Acden Lakeshore Contracting Limited Partnership is a partnership between Acden and Lakeshore Contracting Ltd.
The following qualifications and certifications only apply for labourer positions. For other positions, follow the link at the bottom of the page.
- Must be able to lift 50kg, work bent over or in a crouching position for extended periods of time.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Minimum 2 years experience on a large construction site
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Ability to work under pressure
Certifications & License Requirements
- OSSA (or CSO, BSO)
- Valid Class 5 license
- Ground Disturbance Level 2
- Ability to lift 50kg
- CSTS-09 (Required)
- First Aid Level 1 (Preferred)
- Bear Awareness (Required)
- OSSA (Required)
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying to one of the remote camp fly in and fly out jobs in Fort McMurray, AB with Lakeshore Contracting select one of the link below to upload your resume and other documents. Click here for all labourer positions and click here for all the other positions including drivers and equipment operators. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted through email or phone for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.