Fly in and fly out remote camp jobs in Alberta at the Kearl Oil Sands Project. Entry level and skilled labourers, welders, and more positions are currently available for two weeks on two weeks off work rotations. Great pay rates and benefits along with covered remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging and fly in and fly out transportation.
- Fly-in and fly-out transportation to and from Edmonton or Calgary
- Convenient bus transportation from Fort McMurray to the worksite before and after each rotation
- Work rotation of 14 days on and 14 days off
- Competitive pay structure with attractive benefits:
- Vacation and Statutory Holiday pay included with each paycheck
- Night shift premium
- Weekly pay schedule
- Membership with one of North America’s largest IUOE locals
- Benefits and pension eligibility after 400 hours worked, including medical and dental coverage
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, except CSA certified steel-toed boots
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Successful candidates will become a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 955.
Available camp jobs in Alberta with flights include the following positions.
- Entry Level Maintenance Labourers – $34.87/hour
- Skilled Labourers – $34.87/hour
- Welders – $61.27/hour
- Warehouse/Receiver – $46.96/hour
Kearl Oil Sands Project
The Kearl Oil Sands Project is a major oil extraction operation situated in northeastern Alberta. Imperial Oil, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil, oversees its operations. This project ranks among Canada’s largest oil sands initiatives and plays a crucial role in the nation’s energy sector. Using open-pit mining techniques, the Kearl Oil Sands Project extracts bitumen, a dense form of crude oil mixed with sand, from vast oil sands deposits in the region. Advanced mining and extraction technologies facilitate efficient bitumen recovery, which is then processed into synthetic crude oil. With substantial production capacity, the Kearl Oil Sands Project significantly contributes to Canada’s overall oil output.
As a renowned provider of heavy construction and mining services in Canada, North American Construction Group (NACG) specializes in diverse projects spanning resource development, industrial construction, earthworks, mine construction, open-pit mining, reclamation, and environmental services. With a strong presence in Western Canada’s oil sands region and expanding operations in the United States, NACG places utmost importance on safety, environmental stewardship, and delivering exceptional client outcomes.
If you’re interested in applying for one of these fly-in, fly-out remote camp jobs at the Kearl Oil Sands Project, please submit your application directly through the employer, North American Construction Group (NACG), using the provided application links.
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of the hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.