Remote camp jobs in Northwest Territories with covered fly in and fly out transportation. Immediately hiring labourers for winter ice roads maintenance and construction projects in the Northwest Territories. Great pay and benefits for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off work rotations with covered flights and full remote camp accommodations.
- 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off work rotation for a balanced schedule
- 12-hour work days
- Competitive hourly rates with overtime pay (1.5x)
- Full remote camp accommodations, including meals and lodging
- Commercial flights covered from major western Canadian flight hubs
- Employee recognition
In order to qualify for the labourer positions for winter ice roads projects in NT, you must meet following requirements.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Ability to multitask and adapt to various duties
- Minimum security clearance and pre-access requirements, including a Criminal Background Check and Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Previous experience in the role you are applying for, preferably with ice road construction or winter civil construction experience
- Willingness to work outdoors and in diverse weather conditions
Nuna Group of Companies is a respected name in Canada’s mining sector. They specialize in various services crucial for mining projects. Whether it’s digging for resources, building vital structures, or ensuring safe transportation in remote areas, Nuna has the expertise.
Their Services Include:
- Mining Support: They help mines extract resources efficiently and safely.
- Infrastructure: Nuna plans and builds essential structures like roads and dams.
- Crushing: They process mined materials for further use.
- Winter Access: Nuna constructs and maintains ice roads, crucial for reaching remote areas during the winter.
- Environmental Care: They focus on restoring mined sites to their natural state, taking care of the environment.
If you are interested in remote camp fly in and fly out labourer positions for the construction and maintenance of winter ice roads in the Northwest Territories, follow the corresponding links to apply directly with the Nuna Group of Companies.
Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of the hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.