Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC) is an industry leader specializing in construction and industrial equipment rental. Since 1965, they have provided rental equipment and services for projects and applications including but not limited to commercial and residential construction, industrial and manufacturing plants, and entertainment services. They are looking to fill Shipper/Receiver positions at the Cenovus Site. This position includes full camp accommodations in Fort McMurray, Alberta. You will be working 14 days on and 14 days off rotation schedule at the Cenovus Site. As a Shipper/Receiver, you must be able to,
- To handle all physical requirements of the parts department.
- Ship and receive all parts in an efficient manner.
- Pick and distribute parts to proper personnel.
- Expeditiously ship all packages via correct couriers/carriers as per instructions.
- Re-stock shelves in warehouse.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in warehouse.
- Related duties as necessary for the accomplishment of the position.
In order to qualify for this position, you must have Valid Class 5 driver’s license, Knowledge of hand and power tools, Able to participate in the on call rotation, and being available and ready to work while on call. You must also be a team player with positive attitude. This position require you to be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol screening test.
If you are interested in applying to Shipper/Receiver position with Hertz Equipment Rental, click here. Then click on apply now button to fill out the application and submit your resume. Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.
Looking for latest information on obtaining a job at Peace River Site C? Click here.