Kearl Oil Sands project has immediate openings for various heavy equipment operators including dozer and haul truck operators, mechanics, and labourers. Great pay rates and benefits including full remote camp accommodations with meals and lodging and fly in and fly out transportation from major flight hubs to Fort McMurray, Alberta. These remote camp job positions are on 14 days on 14 days off work rotation.
- Work rotation of 14 days on and 14 days off
- 12 hour work days (paid for 11.5 hours)
- Fly-in and fly-out transportation provided to and from Edmonton or Calgary
- Convenient bus transportation available from Fort McMurray to the worksite for each rotation
- Competitive pay structure, including attractive benefits such as vacation and statutory holiday pay, night shift premium, and more
- Membership with one of North America’s largest IUOE locals, the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 955
- Benefits and pension eligibility after 400 hours worked, including medical and dental coverage
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided (except CSA certified steel-toed boots)
- Ample opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Following remote camp fly in and fly out job positions are currently available at the Kearl Oil Sands project with American Construction Group (NACG).
- Heavy Equipment Operatrors
- Dozer Operators – $53.86/hour
- Haul Truck Operators – $41.79/hour
- Off-Road Mechanic – $51.20/hour
- Welder with Truck – $56.70/hour
- Maintenance Yardperson – $46.96/hour
- Warehouse Person – $46.96/hour
- Heavy Duty Mechanic – $62.36/hour
- Labourers – $34.87/hour
Kearl Oil Sands Project
Situated in the Athabasca region of northeastern Alberta, the Kearl Oil Sands project stands as one of Canada’s largest oil sands operations. Operated by Imperial Oil, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil, it employs open-pit mining techniques to extract bitumen, a heavy crude oil blended with sand. Advanced technologies are harnessed to efficiently recover and process the bitumen into synthetic crude oil, contributing significantly to Canada’s oil production and energy sector.
North American Construction Group (NACG) is a prominent provider of heavy construction and mining services across Canada. NACG specializes in a diverse range of projects, including resource development, industrial construction, earthworks, mine construction, open-pit mining, reclamation, and environmental services. At the heart of NACG’s operations are unwavering commitments to safety, environmental stewardship, and delivering exceptional outcomes for clients.
If you’re interested in one of the remote camp jobs in Alberta with flights at the Kearl Oil Sands project, please submit your application directly through North American Construction Group (NACG) using the corresponding links.
Note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.