Remote Camp Fly In & Fly Out Jobs Alberta (IOL Kearl Lake, Syncrude & CNRL Horizon Site, Suncor Base Plant, MacKay River, and Fort Hills)
Are you looking for remote camp jobs with fly in and fly out travel accommodation to oil and gas projects in Northern Alberta? Then check out these open positions at Syncrude, IOL Kearl Lake, CNRL Horizon Site, Suncor Base Plant, MacKay River, and Fort Hills sites. They are hiring Labourers, Class 3 Operators, HVAC Mechanics, Millwrights, Class 1 Operators, Equipment Operators, and more! Check below for all positions that include full camp accommodations and fly in fly out travel. With 18 companies and over 3000 employees, Acden is one of Canada’s largest companies in North America. All oil and gas jobs include Competitive Industry Wages, Competitive Benefits (including health, dental, vision, short & long term disability and life insurance), and Group Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) Contribution.
Available Remote Camp Positions
- Class 1 Operators (Offsites)
- Operations Supervisors (Offsites)
- Landfill Equipment Operators (Suncor MacKay River)
- Landfill Equipment Operators (Suncor Base Plant)
- Class One Operators (CNRL Horizon)
- Operations Supervisor (Suncor MacKay River)
- Health, Safety, Environment Coordinator
- Class Three Operators (IOL Kearl Lake)
- Labourers (IOL Kearl Lake)
- Class One Operators (Suncor Baseplant)
- Class One Operators (Suncor MacKay River)
- Class One Operators (Syncrude Oilsands)
- Class One Operators (Suncor Fort Hills)
- HVAC Technicians (CNRL Horizon)
- Millwrights (Upcoming Projects)
- Automotive Service Technicians (CNRL Horizon)
- HSE Coordinator (CNRL Horizon)
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying to one of the Remote Camp Fly In & Fly Out job positions at Syncrude, IOL Kearl Lake, CNRL Horizon Site, Suncor Base Plant, MacKay River, and Fort Hills sites mentioned above, click here to apply. Then scroll down and select the position you are interested in and complete the application and attach your resume and other required documents. Many of the positions mentioned above include full camp accommodations including meals and lodging during your shift rotation. Please note that only selected candidates with required qualifications will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our Exclusive and Private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career!
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.