Entry level mining opportunities at the Grande Cache Coal Mine in Alberta. With immediate openings for labourers, utility operators, and plant operator trainees, this is your chance to start a well paying career in the mining industry. Competitive hourly rates, outstanding benefits, and a generous living out allowance (LOA) on a weekly work rotation basis.
- 12-hour shifts for a 7 days on / 7 days off / 7 nights on / 7 days off rotation
- Hourly rates ranging from $31.84 to $39.19 (Dependent on position)
- $500 per month Living out allowance (LOA)
- Additional perks such as a $500 annual Fitness Benefit and $600 Boot and Clothing Allowance
- Benefits including paid vacation, 6% RRSP matching, health and dental care
Following entry level positions are currently available at the Grande Cache Coal Mine in Alberta with CST Coal.
- Collaborate with the Maintenance Department as required
- Work alongside skilled journeymen tradespeople
- Provide assistance as needed
- Possess a Class 3 Driver’s License and air brakes certification (assets)
- Utility Services Operators:
- Support Surface Mine Operations
- Manage electrical cables for shovels and drills
- Handle smaller equipment operations
- Oversee water management pumps
- Fulfill various assigned tasks
- Plant Operator Trainees
CST Coal and Grande Cache Coal Mine
Known for its metallurgical coal primarily used in steel production, the Grande Cache mine in Alberta is a significant asset to the Canadian economy. Previously owned by the Grande Cache Coal Corporation, CST Coal has taken over as the owner/operator, leading the operation to new heights.
If you are interested in applying for one of the mining jobs at the Grande Cache Coal Mine with CST Coal, please submit your application by following the corresponding links.
Remote camp accommodations are not provided for these positions. Candidates must secure a residence, even partially, within the town of Grande Cache throughout their work rotation. Monthly living out allowance (LOA) is provided.
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of the hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.