Teck Resources Ltd Elkview Coal Mine is hiring for 100s of coal mining related job positions in Sparwood, British Columbia. Mining job positions include entry level labourers, haul truck drivers, welders, electricians, mechanics, gas fitters, and other positions mentioned below.
Elkview Operations is located east of Sparwood in British Columbia. Teck Resources currently has 95% stake in the Elkview Coal Mine. This mine specifically produces steelmaking coal. Coal produced at Elkview Mine, delivered to Vancouver by rail and shipped it to Asia by sea.
Following mining jobs in BC at the Elkview Coal Mine is directly through the employer Teck. Teck provided its all new employees with extensive training prior to start. This is a great opportunity for people with no equipment experience.
The work rotation varies depend on the job position. General work rotation for trades is 4 days on and 4 days off.
- First Aid Attendant – Requirements and apply.
- Entry Level Labourer – Requirements and apply.
- Welder – Requirements and apply.
- Electrician – Requirements and apply.
- Warehouseperson – Requirements and apply.
- Powerline Technician – Requirements and apply.
- Haul Truck Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic – $5000 Signing Bonus – Requirements and apply.
- Millwright – Requirements and apply.
- Gasfitter – Requirements and apply.
If you are interested in applying to one of the mining jobs in BC mentioned above with Teck Resources, follow the links above to apply directly with the employer. Note that employer will only contact the selected applicants who meet requirements mentioned above for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.