Renewable energy construction project in Southern Alberta needs heavy equipment operators, technicians, and labourers. Travel allowance and/or living out allowance (LOA) available depending on the job position.
The employer, Borea Construction has completed over 75 wind and solar energy projects throughout Canada. They have installed over 2000 wind turbines and provides over 7500 MW to Canadians. This is your chance to work for a company with a future in the energy sector.
Why you should join Borea:
- Competitive salary in the industry.
- More vacation days than the industry average
- Group insurance and Group RRSP with an employer contribution to a DPSP
- Monthly public transit subscription paid
- Subscription to a fitness center reimbursed 50% by the employer
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing education opportunities
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Excellent career opportunities for the future
Following wind and solar energy construction jobs are available in southern Alberta with Borea Construction.
If you would like to apply for a job position with Borea Construction at their renewable energy construction projects in AB, follow the corresponding links above to apply directly with the employer. Note that the employer generally receive large number of job applications and not all applicants will be contacted. Employer might contact an applicant for other positions as they become available as well.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.