Remote Camp Security Guards Positions Fort McMurray, AB
With the summer coming to an end, more remote camps are reopening in Alberta oilfields. Today we have put together vacancies in remote camp Security Guard positions. Note that all positions listed below require you to stay and work at the remote camp you assigned to. All work schedules are shift schedules such as 20 days on and 10 days off, 14 days on and 7 days off, etc. You must be able to work 12 hour work schedules provided by the company.
Security Guards Qualifications and Requirements
All applicants must have valid Alberta Drivers License and Security License. You must also be at least 18 years of age with grade 12 or equivalent education. Additionally, you must also have CPR and First Aid Training.
- You must have no criminal record
- You must speak and write fluent English.
- You must be able to handle disruptive behavior.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You must be able to learn and use electronic devices
- You must be flexible and have the ability to work shift work
- You must complete our in-house training program / company orientation
- You must be customer-service oriented at all times
- You must be well groomed and professional appearance
- You must be able to perform the basic duties of a Security Guard
How To Apply
Palisade Security Group – Email your resume, cover letter, and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Garda World – Apply in person at the following address. 601 Rivercity Center (Upper Level), 8600 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, AB
Do you have heavy machine experience? Click here to check out open positions with Spruce Creek Placer Project gold mine.
Looking for W.A.C. Bennett Dam Jobs? Click here.
Click here for a list of remote camp catering companies who have current contracts in Alberta and British Columbia.
How about mining jobs? Click here to view all open positions in Red Chris Mine Jobs.