If you are looking for remote camp jobs in Saskatchewan with remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging for your work rotation, this opportunity is for you. A new mining development construction project is underway at the BHP Jansen Potash Mine. Camp job positions including heavy equipment operators, drivers, technicians, and more.
BHP Jansen Potash Mining Project is located approximately 140 km east of Saskatoon in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada. BHP owns 100% of the mine. Following positions are from Allan Construction. They have bee n providing their services for the mining industry of Saskatchewan for the last 30 years. They are looking to fill following camp job positions. Full time job positions with 12 hour work days on 7 day work rotations. Benefits include, overtime pay after 8 hours, room for advancement, and other industry perks.
- Bulldozer Operator
- Rock Truck Driver
- Packer Operator
- Piling Operator
- Heavy Duty Technician
General requirements include following,
- Workers must be able to pass a pre-employment/site access drug and alcohol screening
- Fit for Duty occupational testing
- 3 doses of Covid-19 vaccine (with proof) to access site (BHP requirement)
- SCOT/WHMIS is an asset
- Ground Disturbance is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior construction or heavy equipment experience
- Personal reliable transportation to the site
If you are interested in applying to one of the remote camp jobs at BHP Jansen Potash Mining Project with Allan Construction, click here to upload your resume and cover letter.