Kitimat, British Columbia mining construction operation needs remote camp labourers, equipment operators, technicians, mechanics and more. Remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging provided along with flights from hubs throughout Alberta and British Columbia. General two week work rotations apply.
Following remote camp fly in and fly out jobs are posted by JVD Installations Inc. JVD Installations has been providing craft labour across Western Canada to clients in the mining, forest, oil & gas and petrochemical industries since 1996.
- Rotation is two weeks on one week off
- Transportation from designated pick-up locations to site for local residents is provided
- Charter flights and camp accommodations for non-local residents is provided
- Flight hubs (Edmonton, Calgary, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Prince George, Vancouver)
Current available remote camp jobs in Kitimat, BC with flights include,
- Equipment Operators
JVD Installations provide following benefits to their employees.
- Industry competitive salaries
- 100% employer paid RRSP contributions
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Excellent work/life balance
If you are interested in applying to current available remote camp job position with flights in Kikimat, BC, click here to get started. Then scroll down and select the position you are interested in and fill out the application. If you want to apply under general considerations for future opportunities, read below for what positions they are hiring and how to submit a general application.
JVD Installations (JVDII) recruits workers from all over Canada! They are always looking for a variety of candidates with industry experience and skill sets.
- Pipefitters and pipefitter welders (including plumbers, gasfitters, sprinkler fitters, etc.)
- Boilermakers and boilermaker welders
- Ironworkers structural and reinforcing (includes welders)
- Carpenters and scaffolders
- Electricians and instrument technicians
- Operating engineers
- Cement masons and fire proofers
- Sheeters, deckers, and cladders
- Teamster Drivers and warehouse persons
- Equipment Operators
If you are interested in applying to one of the remote camp jobs mentioned above for general considerations, click here to get started.