Are you looking for a remote camp job in Alberta? Then check out this opportunity to join the remote camp workforce of Alberta as a Driver. Diversified Transportation Ltd. is looking for experienced drivers to join their operations team in the Wood Buffalo, Alberta area. This work, primarily based in Camp, will support our clients by transporting works from camp to site. Full camp accommodations including meals and lodging included.
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle
- Safe operation of the motor coach
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Familiarizing yourself with DTL policies and procedures
- Demonstrate Diversified’s Core Values
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have a clean class 1, or class 2”Q” license, equivalent
- Must have a driver’s abstract with less than 3 demerit points
- Must be able to pass criminal record check and drug and alcohol testing
- Must be customer service oriented and safety minded
- Must be willing to work split shifts, early mornings and evenings
Benefits and Other:
- In-house training
- Uniform Program
- Unionized Environment – Teamster Union Local 362
- Generous rates and pension contributions
If you are interested in applying, click here or here to submit your resume and 5 year Commercial Driver’s Abstract. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our Exclusive and Private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career! Click here to join today.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.
Looking for latest information on obtaining a job at Peace River Site C Project? Click here.
JV Driver is hiring for over 200 workers for the summer. Includes camp and fly in/fly out transportation. Click here.