Are you looking for Remote Camp Jobs in Alberta? Then check out this opportunity to join the remote camp workforce of Alberta as a Camp Driver. Diversified Transportation Ltd. is looking for drivers to join their project in the Wood Buffalo, Alberta area. This is camp work and you will be transporting workers from camp to site and back. Full camp accommodations including meals and lodging included. Great pay and benefits. In-house training also included.
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle
- Safe operation of the motor coach
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Familiarizing yourself with DTL policies and procedures
- Demonstrate Diversified’s Core Values
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have a clean class 1, or class 2”Q” license, equivalent
- Must have a driver’s abstract with less than 3 demerit points
- Must be able to pass criminal record check and drug and alcohol testing
- Must be customer service oriented and safety minded
- Must be willing to work split shifts, early mornings and evenings
Benefits and Other:
- In-house training
- Uniform Program
- Unionized Environment – Teamster Union Local 362
- Generous rates and pension contributions
If you are interested in applying as a Industrial Bus Driver, click here to submit your resume other documents. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.