Remote Camp Fly In & Fly Out Jobs Alberta – CNRL Horizon Site and Suncor MacKay River
Are you looking for remote camp jobs with fly in and fly out travel and accommodation in mega oil sands projects in Fort McMurray, AB and surroundings? Then check out these open positions at CNRL Horizon Site and Suncor MacKay River. They are hiring for all positions mentioned below. Most of the positions are on 14 days on 7 days off rotation. Positions include full camp accommodations and fly in fly out travel.
With 18 companies and over 3000 employees, Acden is one of Canada’s largest companies in North America. All positions include Competitive Industry Wages, Competitive Benefits (including health, dental, vision, short & long term disability and life insurance), and Group Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) Contribution.
Available Remote Camp Positions
- Site Manager (Kearl Oil Sands)
- Operations Supervisor, Hazardous Waste (Kearl Oil Sands)
- Operations Supervisor (Kearl Oil Sands)
- Administrator (Kearl Oil Sands)
- Hazardous Waste Technician I (Kearl Oil Sands)
- Hazardous Waste Technician II (Kearl Oil Sands)
- Labourer (Kearl Oil Sands)
- Landfill Equipment Operator (Suncor MacKay River)
- Class One Operator (Offsites)
- Class One Operator (Shell Scotford)
- Parts Technician (Horizon)
- Heavy Equipment Technician (Horizon)
- Construction Labourer (Corporate Office)
- 3rd/4th Year Apprentice Heavy Equipment Technician (Horizon)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician (Horizon)
- Instrumentation Technician [Upcoming Opportunity]
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying to one of the Remote Camp Fly In & Fly Out job positions at Syncrude, CNRL Horizon Site, Suncor Base Plant, MacKay River, and Fort Hills sites mentioned above, click here to apply. Then scroll down and select the position you are interested in and complete the application and attach your resume and other required documents. Many of the positions mentioned above include full camp accommodations including meals and lodging during your shift rotation. Please note that only selected candidates with required qualifications will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.