Are you looking for a remote camp fly in and fly out job with no prior experience? Then check out this amazing opportunity to join the workforce at Fort Hills Secondary Extraction Project in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Ledcor is currently looking for labourers from Alberta and British Columbia. (Workers in other states may apply. But priority will be given to workers in Alberta and British Columbia). Those who get hired will have free charter flights from hubs in Alberta and British Columbia and full camp accommodations including meals and lodging near the work site in Fort McMurray, AB. Great pay and benefits. All are full time positions working on 14 days on and 7 days off work rotation.
- Support Pipe Insulators
- Receive insulation materials
- Stage materials for Pipe Insulators
- Tool and material runner duties
- Other related duties as assigne
- Must successfully pass a pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have a valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Must complete OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Association) Regional Orientation and WHMIS
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have ability to work under minimal supervision
- Preference will be given to those with pipe insulation experience
If you are interested in applying as a Labourer for the Fort Hills Secondary Extraction Project as a Labourer, you may click here to submit your resume and other required documents. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our Exclusive and Private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career! Click here to join today.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.