Are you looking for a remote camp driving or operator job in Alberta including full camp accommodations? Then check out this opportunity to become Class 1 and 3 Drivers and Operators. Manatokan Oilfield Services Inc., part of the ASCO Group of Companies, is a full-service fluid management company with bases in La Corey and Conklin, Alberta, Canada. They are looking for Class 1 Drivers for Super B’s, Semi-Vacs, Tankers, and Pressure Trucks. They are also looking for Class 1 and 3 Drivers and Operators as well. Manatokan offers competitive pay and benefits based on skills and experience. The successful candidate will be required to take and pass a drug and alcohol test prior to employment.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Transportation of chemicals
- Operation and maintenance of trucks
- Completion of required paperwork for projects and jobs
- Completion of minor maintenance and checks on Company vehicles
- Provision of guidance to Labourers as required
- Observation of and adherence to all safety requirements
- Class one (1) or three (3) license
- Provision of a clean Driver’s abstract (no more than 4 demerits)
- Manual handling experience and the ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment
- A one year+ proven track record of relevant practical experience is desirable
If you are interested in applying as a Class 1 or 3 Driver or Operator, please click here to submit your resume and other required documents. Please note that only selected candidates who meet minimum requirements listed above will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process. All candidates must also pass a drug and alcohol test prior to being employed at Manatokan.
Have you joined our Exclusive and Private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career!
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.