The construction of BHP Potash Mine in Saskatchewan has begun and they need hundreds of mine construction workers from all kinds of labourers, ironworkers, masons, pipefitters, carpenters, equipment operators, and many more. Camp accommodations including meals and lodging provided. Travel allowance included for all positions as well. This is a great opportunity with work available for the next six years.
The hiring is through PCL Construction Ltd. Currently they are looking for following job positions.
- Equipment Operator
- Cement Mason
Work Conditions and included benefits available for positions mentioned above.
- Base wage ranges from $22.21 – $41.49 per hour
- 10 days on 4 days off shift rotation
- Camp: Jansen Discovery Lodge
- Travel allowance based on eligibility
- Bussing from Saskatoon and Regina Airport to camp
- 6% Vacation pay paid on each pay cheque
- 4.5% Stat pay paid on each pay cheque
- 3% RSP contribution
- 3% Matching Pension
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather conditions
- Safety training provided
- Negative Drug & Alcohol test required
- COVID: fully vaccinated with at least one booster immunization
If interested in applying to one of the mining construction jobs mentioned above with PCL Energy District, you may email your resume, cover letter, and other required documents through email to PCLEnergyJobs @ pcl . com.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp career!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any open remote camp job positions.