Hiring event is set to underway for rig jobs in Texas with job offers on the spot. This job fair is held by Ensign Energy Services in El Paso, TX. They are looking to fill following rig job positions.
Ensign Energy Services Inc requires you to be able to perform following tasks related to oilfield rig jobs.
- Handles tubular goods by manually pushing, pulling, lifting and operating hoists and racking equipment.
- Measures tubular goods using a rig tape.
- Makes and breaks tubular connections using tongs, and handles tubular goods, spinning chain, iron roughnecks, elevators and slips. Requires heavy exertion in forms of pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying heavy objects.
- Visually inspects connections, dies, nuts and bolts on drill floor and drilling equipment including derrick. Replaces, repairs and tightens as required.
- Assists Derrickhand in changing screens; relieves Derrickhand as required.
- Assists Driller in the training and instruction of less experience Floorhands.
- Assists in specialized tasks:
- Rigging up.
- Nippling up.
- Running casing.
- Lubricating jacking system during Rig moves.
- Tearing down specialized equipment. Requires ability to work over side and work from high elevations – requires climbing.
- Forms part of Well Control Team during shut in procedures.
- Works in a safe and conscientious manner to ensure personnel safety and the safety of fellow crewmembers.
- Reports any irregularities or safety hazards to supervisors.
- May be called upon to perform other duties comparable to the above as the above duties describe only the typical, primary features of the job and should not be construed as describing all the duties which are part of the job.
Rig Jobs Hiring Event Details
This hiring event is held by Ensign Energy Services Inc for oilfield rig jobs in TX. Hiring event is an job fair held by one employer.
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM US/Central
Location: Radisson El Paso Airport, 1770 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925
You can RSVP in ahead of time here. Ensign Energy Services Inc encourages applicants to bring a resume if they have one.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.