Looking to start your career in the oilfield drilling industry? Following drilling rig jobs available immediately with daily subsistence provided for remote camp accommodations (lodging and meals) in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Company paid training. Long work rotations including two- and three-week rotations available.
Following drilling rig jobs are for Savanna Energy Services Canada. They are a global company offering drilling and well servicing to Canada, United States, and Australia. Savanna offers its employees industry competitive wages, steady work, and overtime. See below for all the benefits Savanna offers.
Drilling rig jobs available and pay rate is below.
- Driller – $46.50/hour
- Derrickhand – $40.00/hour
- Motorhand – $35.00/hour
- Floorhand – $33.00/hour
- Leasehand – $32.00/hour
What Savanna offers its employees.
- Competitive pay and steady work
- 12-hour rotational shifts
- Overtime pay
- 20 days on and 10 days off or 14 days on and 7 days off work rotations depending on the project.
- $185/day subsistence for camp accommodations (meals and lodging)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Company provided work gear including coveralls, hard hat and gloves (Employee Discount card for safety gear purchases)
- Employee advancement
- Company paid training
- Immediate benefit coverage
- Competitive safety incentive program
- Company employee stock (TFSA & Savings) plan
- RSP with 150% employer match contribution
Requirements to work on a drilling rig include,
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle (travel to remote locations may be required)
- Possess valid H2S Alive certificate
- Have the means to financially support themselves for remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging (subsistence paid bi- weekly)
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Testing
If you are interested in applying to one of the drilling rig jobs in Alberta and Saskatchewan mentioned above with Savannah Drilling, click here to submit your application for employment.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.