Now hiring remote camp shuttle bus drivers for Fort McMurray, Alberta. As a camp shuttle bus driver, you will be transporting workers from camp to work site. Fly in and fly out options from Edmonton and Calgary to Fort McMurray. Full camp accommodations including meals and lodging at the work site. The schedule will be 14 days on and 7 days off with early and late hours split shifts. Industry competitive wages. Benefits offered after 3 months.
The Golden Arrow Industrial Ltd has been offering transportation services to Alberta for the last 40 years. If you are an individual with a clean drivers abstract and enjoy camp work, this is your opportunity. Please read below for requirements and to fax your resume and other documents.
- Drive shuttle buses to transport workers from camp to work site and back.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Notify dispatchers and/or mechanics about any vehicle problems.
- Operate all company equipment needed to communicate with company dispatchers
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Maintain a clean, fueled, and safe shuttle bus at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years of motor coach experience or 5 years of heavy haul trucking experience
- Valid Class 2 Drivers License with Air Brakes or Class 1 with Clean Driving Record
- CSTS Certificate
- First Aid
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral)
If you are interested in applying as a remote camp shuttle bus driver, you may apply by clicking here. Please note that due to high volume of applications received, only selected candidates will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process. Also a Drug and Alcohol test and a Criminal Background Record Check will be performed during the hiring process.
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.