Remote camp jobs in Alberta with flights. Mega hiring event for labourers in Alberta and surrounding provinces for an oilfield and pipeline project. Full remote camp accommodations and flights or travel allowance for out of province workers available as well.
Ledcor is the employer that is hiring for these fly in and fly out remote camp labourers. Over 100 positions need to be filled for the long term projects which are expected to last for the next two years. Work rotation is 14 days on and 7 days off with 10 hour work days which includes overtime pay for additional work after the regular 8 hour day.
All workers are eligible to take the charter flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, AB. For out of province workers, travel allowance is available. Remote camp accommodations including meals and lodging will be provided during your shift rotation in Fort McMurray, AB.
Requirements for the fly in and fly out remote camp labourers include following.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Valid CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Valid form of government issued photo identification
- Previous tailings or pipeline experience considered an asset
Pay rate for labourers is $29.76/hour and additional overtime pay of 1.5x paid after regular 8 hours per day. Other benefits through CLAC for labourers include the following.
- Extended health coverage with dental, optical, and prescription drug plan
- Short term & long term disability benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death & disability coverage
- Emergency travel
If you would like to apply for a fly in and fly out remote camp labourer position with Ledcor for their oilfield projects in Fort McMurray, click here to apply directly with the employer. Note that only selected applicants who meet general requirements above will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.