Mount Milligan Mine – Centerra Gold – Remote Camp Mining Jobs
If you looking for a solid career in mining, Mount Milligan Mine has started accepting applications for some of the positions for their current mining operations. Available positions include all technicians, mechanics, supervisors, managers, and many more! Yes, you may use the general application for the positions currently not listed. Work is currently ongoing. All positions are on various rotational schedules with full camp accommodations including meals and lodging.
Mount Milligan is located about 100 miles North of Prince George in British Columbia, Canada. The Mount Milligan Mine is a conventional truck-shovel open-pit copper and gold mine. It has an estimated mine life expanding up to 22 years. Here are some of the heavy equipment used in this mining site.
- Haul trucks (CAT 777, 789, 793)
- Dozers (CAT D8, D10)
- Excavators (CAT 329, 349, 390)
- Graders (CAT 14m, 16M, 24M)
- Technician – Mine Operations (Haul Truck)
- Technician – Mine Operations – Blasting
- Trade – Heavy Duty Mechanic
- General Foreman – Mine Maintenance
- Environment Student
- Coordinator – Health & Safety
- Supervisor – Mine Maintenance
- Supervisor – Mine Training
- Technician – Pit Dewatering
- Technician – Mine Operations Heavy Equipment Operator
- General Manager, Mount Milligan
- Manager, Health & Safety
- Technician – Mine Operations Loading
- GENERAL APPLICATIONS – Mount Milligan
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to one of the remote camp job positions at Mount Milligan Mine, you may click here to apply. Then select the position you are interested in and fill out an application. For the positions you are interested but not listed, please use the general application form to apply. Also note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.