Construction workers needed immediately for an mining construction project in Northern Saskatchewan. Remote camp accommodations available along with fly in and fly out to work site in Northern Saskatchewan. This is a great opportunity with minimum requirements and two week remote camp work rotations.
This hiring is from Cameco. Cameco is one of the largest global providers of the energy sector. They have tier-one mining and milling operations around the world and capacity to produce more than 30 million pounds of uranium concentrates annually and more than 464 million pounds mineral reserves. They are also a leading supplier of uranium refining, conversion and fuel manufacturing services. Cameco is one of Canada’s largest employers of Indigenous people as well. Their mining and exploration operations in Canada span about 2.1 million acres with majority near northern Saskatchewan.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will assist with the organization and execution of all underground construction including backfill and concrete placement, bulkhead building, ventilation work, installation of backfill gantry and backfill plug and shotcreting. You will also be responsible to operate various underground mobile equipment and work with a SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus) when required.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma, or equivalent
- One to two years of relevant work experience in an industrial setting
- Good reading, writing and communication skills are essential
- Ability to understand blueprints
- Excellent safety and attendance record
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Previous underground experience
- Journeyperson carpenter’s ticket
What Cameco Offers
- Pay rates from $45-$45.43/hour
- Two week on and two week off work rotational schedule.
- Remote camp accommodations
- Fly in and fly out to work site from designated locations in Saskatchewan
- Other job related benefits
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity for mining construction workers with remote camp accommodations and fly in and fly out transportation. If you are interested in applying, click here or here to apply directly with Cameco.