This is a great opportunity for remote camp pipeline job seekers in Alberta and surrounding. Pipefitters, labourers, welders, and heavy equipment operators are needed for the MEG Energy Christina Lake Pipeline Project. Remote camp accommodations and travel allowance available for 8/6 or 21/7 work rotations.
MEG Energy Christina Lake Project is a multi phased project located near Fort McMurray, Alberta. Workers are accommodated at the Poplar Ridge Lodge which has gym, rec, laundry, wi-fi, cable, breakfast and dinner.
Following remote camp pipeline jobs in Alberta available through Jardeg Construction Services Ltd. General work rotations include popular 21 days on and 7 days off rotation and 8 days on 6 days off rotation.
$250 travel allowance for each way offered for each shift totaling $500 with the requirement to drive to and from site.
Incentives will also be paid up on top of the base salary for all hours worked including overtime. The amount will vary by the position.
Available camp pipeline jobs in Alberta with Jardge Construction include the following positions.
- Pipefitter – Requirements and apply.
- Pipefitter Apprentice – Requirements and apply.
- Pipeline Labourer – Requirements and apply.
- Skilled Labourer – Requirements and apply.
- Rig Welder – Requirements and apply.
- Welder Apprentice – Requirements and apply.
- Zoom Boom/Skid Steer Operator – Requirements and apply.
- Excavator Operator – Requirements and apply.
If you are interested in one of the remote camp pipeline jobs at the MEG Energy Christina Lake Pipeline Project with Jardeg Construction Services, follow links above to apply directly with the employer.