Now hiring for over 50 positions in labourers, welders, and pipefitters in Alberta for the Hinton Pulp Mill. Competitive pay rates along with living out allowances and travel pay provided.
About the Employer – Flint Corp. (ClearStream Energy Services Inc.)
Flint Corp (formerly ClearStream Energy Services Inc.) is a leading provider of energy and industrial solutions in Canada. With expertise in sectors such as oil and gas, petrochemical, mining, power, agriculture, forestry, infrastructure, and water treatment, Flint Corp offers a wide range of services including maintenance, wear technologies, fabrication, pipeline installation, and environmental solutions. Joining the Flint Corp team offers exciting opportunities to contribute to vital projects and make a lasting impact in the energy and industrial markets in Canada.
About the Project – Hinton Pulp Mill (Turnaround)
The Hinton Pulp Mill, located in Hinton, Alberta, is a prominent industrial facility known for its production of high-quality pulp and paper products. Operated by West Fraser, one of North America’s largest lumber and pulp producers, the mill plays a crucial role in the local economy and the forestry industry in the region. With its state-of-the-art equipment and sustainable practices, the Hinton Pulp Mill employs advanced technology to efficiently convert wood fibers into pulp, which is then used for various paper products.
Turnaround work at the Hinton Pulp Mill is expected to run from the beginning of June until mid-June.
- Labourers (6 positions available)
- Pipefitters (36 positions available)
- Welders (8 positions available)
What They Offer
- 14 days straight with 12-hour shifts
- Industry competitive pay
- Living out allowance – $140/day
- Travel pay – Four hours of travel pay for those travelling over 100 km outside of Hinton, AB
- Benefits provided after 300 hours of work
- opportunity for employees to pursue future job opportunities within the company or transfer to different positions.
- Previous experience in a facility or mill.
- Enrolled in a Pipefitter Apprenticeship is an asset.
- Valid WHMIS and Fall Protection safety
- Ability to work long days and independently.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Own reliable transportation to the site.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal communication required.
- Physically capable of performing all necessary job duties, including heavy pulling, pushing, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), climbing, shoveling, bending, twisting, etc.
- Completion of drug and alcohol testing
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to one of the jobs in Alberta with living out allowances and travel pay with Flint for their project at the Hinton Pulp Mill, follow the corresponding links to apply directly with the employer.
- Labourers – requirements and apply.
- Pipefitters – requirements and apply.
- Welders – requirements and apply.
Have you joined our exclusive and private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post camp job updates, answer any questions you might have, and help you find a remote camp job in the oil, gas, mining or construction industry!
We have hundreds of open positions in remote camp jobs in Canada and the United States. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page and Twitter. You can also use the search function on this website to look for any available job positions in oil, gas, pipeline, mining, and construction projects.