Halliburton is hosting a job fair where they will be conducting in person interviews. It will be hosted on August 10th from 10 am to 3pm. This job fair is for both entry level and experienced operator job positions with class 1 and class 5 driver licenses. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halliburton is considered one of the largest provider of products and services to energy sector including oil and gas industry in Canada, but also the world. They operate in over 70 countries worldwide and have over 55,000 workers. It has headquarters in both United States and Dubai.
Qualifications includes completion of a high school diploma or equivalent and to be the age of 18 years or older. Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including,
- Operator Assistant I
- Operator Assistant II
- Service Operator I
- Service Operator II
- Service Specialist I
Job Description and Responsibilities for these positions mentioned above include,
- Under strict supervision, learns basic safety and repair procedures on frac acid equipment.
- Learns basic operations to include but not limited to: performing pre/post job equipment inspections, performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, maintaining equipment (e.g., pumps, discharge manifold equipment, etc.).
- Completes requisite training and demonstrates competency as defined for current and next level.
- Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for a job.
- May be asked to assist during the rigging up and down of service line equipment at the wellsite.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations are preferred.
- Exhibits safety awareness and environmental consciousness and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental (HSE) procedures and regulations.
The job fair and interview will be held on August 10th from 10 am to 3 pm. It will be held in Clairmont, Alberta. All candidates are encouraged to apply online at links below prior to August 10th. Candidates also encouraged to bring an updates resume along with copy of the drivers abstract for the interview.
Location: 10202 70th Avenue, Clairmont Alberta, T8X 5A7
Operator Assistant II – Service Operator II: https://jobs.halliburton.com/job-invite/152104/
Service Operator I – Service Specialist I: https://jobs.halliburton.com/job-invite/149337/