Fort Hills Oil Sand Mining Project Overview
For Hills Oil Sand Project is a mining project developed as both open pit truck and shovel mine. It is located about 90 KM away from greater Fort McMurray, AB. It will yield 110 tonnes of oil sand per year and expected an average of 180,000 barrels a year. Mine and its resources estimated to last 50 long years.
This is a massive oil and sand mining project that will need over 5000 construction workers to complete. After completion, Fort Hills Oil Sand mining project will hold approximately 1600 permanent positions.
Fort Hills Oil Sand Mining Project Jobs
This is a giant project between Suncor Energy Company and Total and Teck Resources Company. While construction process is expected to end within next year or two, Suncor will continue to be the site operator.
Fort Hills Oil Sand Mining Project Construction Jobs
Suncor Energy Company is the main site operator. But the construction of the project has been contracted to the construction companies listed below. In order to be a part of the construction work, you must contact following contracted construction companies to see what positions available. As it is reaching peak of the building year, many construction positions have been opened. This will be similar experience to remote camp jobs as you will be staying on the site and working on a rotation schedule such as 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Transportation to the remote work site is provided.
- Big Country Drilling – Email your resume to email@example.com
- Bird Construction Co. – Fax your resume to to civil and industrial department at 780.455.2807
- Inline Construction Surveys Ltd. – Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ledcor – Visit the website.
- Paragone – Email your resume to HR@paragonsoil.com
- RCM Modulaire – Email your resume to email@example.com
- Ruskin Construction Ltd. – Fax your resume to 250-563-6788
Fort Hills Oil Sand Mining Project Operating Jobs – Suncor Energy Company
As we mentioned earlier, Suncor Energy Company will be responsible for maintaining this massive project during and after completion. All jobs are located in the site which is 90 KM north of Fort McMurray, AB. For most jobs, you will be on a basic rotation schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off. Transportation will be provided as fly in fly out (fifo jobs) style from Suncor’s own private jet line. This is a one in a life time opportunity to score a job with Suncor Energy Company. They are known to provide high salaries with many benefits to its workers.
Here is a list of current positions available at Fort Hills Oil Sand Mining Project with Suncor Energy Company. Check back often as we will continue to update as most job positions won’s stay open for long.
- Lead, Non-Destructive Examination (NDE)
- Electrician, Mobile Equipment
- Shift Supervisor, Fine Tailings
- Manager, Vehicle Fleet Maintenance
- Plant Operator, Secondary Extraction
- Shift Supervisor, Secondary Extraction
- Shift Supervisor, Maintenance Secondary Extraction
- Control Room Specialist, Primary Extraction
- Planner Scheduler, Maintenance
- Project Engineer
- Area Manager, Mine Equipment Maintenance
- Shift Supervisor, Primary Extraction
- Supervisor, Mining
- Reliability Engineer, Mining
- Maintenance Manager, Mobile Equipment
- Plant Operator, Primary Extraction
- Supervisor, Mine Equipment Maintenance
- Area Manager, Maintenance Mobile Cranes
- Field Operator, Tailings
If you meet the qualifications and interested in applying, click here to get started. All positions with Suncor Energy Company is known to filled fast.
Looking for info on Peace River Site C Project jobs available? Click here.
Click here to see available pipeline jobs in Northern Canada Oil Fields.
Latest remote camp jobs from Royal Camp Services can be found here.