Concord Well Servicing is immediately looking to fill Floor Hands and Derrick Hands for an ongoing Oil & Gas Project in Grande Prairie, Alberta. Concord Well Servicing is a division of High Arctic Energy Services. Camp accommodations are available for the right candidates. This hiring is for immediate and ongoing work in Grande Prairie, Alberta. Great pay and benefits and include PPE. This is our chance to start a great career with a reputable company in Alberta.
Requirements for Floor Hands and Derrick Hands
- 6+ months experience on a service rig
- Valid and current Class 5Q Driver’s License, with clean Driver’s abstract
- Valid and current Class 3Q/1 Driver’s License an asset
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to perform basic mechanical maintenance
- Ability to complete safety documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to perform physical tasks, including lifting, mixing, moving heavy materials up to 50 lbs
- Strong work ethic and willingness to persevere through difficult weather conditions, challenging work site environments, and long demanding work days
- Willingness to work away from home for significant blocks of time, moving from project to project as required
- Ability to manage weather and/or seasonal interruptions in work schedule
- Fit-for-Work each day
- Communicate effectively with the safety department
- Actively participates in safety related meetings including: daily tail gates, last minute risk assessments
- Identify safety issues and problems and takes corrective action and follow through (i.e. any Hazard ID’s on location or equipment must be addressed with manager)
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for either Floor Hand or Derrick Hand positions mentioned above, you may call at 403-CONCORD. Or you can email our resume and other documents at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants who are offered an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check before starting work. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you joined our Exclusive and Private Facebook Group? In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career!
We have 100’s of open positions in remote camp jobs. For all open job postings, please browse the website and visit our Facebook Page. You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions.
Looking for latest information on obtaining a job at Peace River Site C? Click here.